How to resolve 3D printing issues
Big strategy of 3D printer breakdown maintenance
Users always meet this or that kind of small breakdown during 3D printing,eg.Non-stick platform model,no silk out of from nozzle,printing dislocation and so on.For the person who use 3D printer at the first time, it will make them at a loss when meeting those problems.But the person who use for a long time will be handy in solving those problems.In order to let people master those skills, today I will conclude the reasons of 3 common problems and solving methods.
Tip of 3D Printing solution one: Model non-stick 3D printer platform
- The print head is too far away from platform. Adjusting distance between platform and print head ,making the distance which a thin name card can pass through.
- The temperature of platform is too high or too low.The temperature of ABS platform should be about 110 degrees, and the PLA platform should be about 70 degrees.
- Filament problem. Changing to another filament supplier.The printing filament will be big different produced by different suppliers. Usually, pasting high temperature film on platform when printing ABS, and crepe paper when printing PLA.
(After pasting crepe paper,it will need take off when the model is not ok during printing.It can be taken off easier by warming the printing platform to 100 degrees after printing.
Tip of 3D Printing solution one:No silk coming out from 3D printer nozzle
- Checking the wire feed motor of 3D printer.While using gear put into wire,warming wire and checking whether the gear rotation is normal;while using stepper motor put into wire,checking whether the motor has shaking a little and working noise. If yes, it means the motor line is joined wrong and need adjust the middle two lines. If no,checking whether wire and main board is completed.It should be sent to maintenance in time if not completed.
- Checking the temperature of printing filament.The temperature of ABS printing nozzle is between 210 degrees to 230 degrees.PLA printing nozzle is between 195 degrees to 220 degrees.
- Checking whether the nozzle is plug.Warming nozzle, ABS to 230 degrees,PLA to 220 degrees,putting the wire into the printer, pushing slightly and checking whether there is silk out of nozzle. If yes, the nozzle is not plug; if no, it need remove the nozzle and clean inside or change the nozzle.
- Whether the platform is close to nozzle.If platform is close to the nozzle,the platform will squeeze nozzle and the silk can not be out. Adjusting the distance to a thickness of a thin card.
Tip of 3D Printing solution one: 3D printing model dislocation
- Slice model error.The commonest software used currently is Cura,Repetier.Most is open source.So the stability and specialty can not be guaranteed. And each design model drawing is not suitable for software perfectly. So when printing dislocation,first not changing the model drawing,slicing again,or removing the location of model,then let software create GCode to reprint.
- Model drawing problem.If the model is still dislocation after changing slice,then changing the previous successful model drawing to test, if no error,re-make the drawing.
- The nozzle is stopped path during printing.First,it can not be toughed the moving nozzle during printing. Second,if the top layer of model drawing printing has product cut tumors,then it will repeat enlarge next time.And the hard product cut tumors in a certain degree will stop nozzle moving normally,and make the motor throw the step and dislocation.
- The voltage is not stable.When dislocation,checking whether the high power electric appliance ,eg,the air condition ,are closed after work . If yes,adding the voltage regulation equipment to the printing power supply. If no,checking whether the nozzle moving to the same point where the route is stopped every time. If the dislocation come out after nozzle is stopped,usually the voltage of x,y,z shaft is uneven.Adjusting the current of x,y,z shaft on the main board and making them even.
- Main board problem. If above methods can not solve the dislocation.and any model come out same height dislocation during printing,changing the main board.
Wenotion would like to share more 3D printing technology together with our valued customers in order to improve our products in quality, process etc, we always hope that we make our products better, make great our brand. welcome visit us.