WENOTION 3D Flexible Filament
3D Flexible Filament have two different materials (TPU/TPE), it has TPU/TPE raw material performance, 3D Flexible Filament is widely used in auto parts, medical and health cara, electronic appliances, geological mining etc. After new 3d Flexible Filament launched, it has enrich our 3d filaments line, will make your 3d printing world more wonderful.
3D Flexible Filament Feature
- Good wear-proof, anti-aging, high resilience, good abrasion and soft elastic material.
- Good water-proof, cold proof, resist UV performance,
- Good temperature resistance and oil resistance
- Flexible Filament (TPU) is transparent, Flexible Filament (TPE) is non-transparent.
WENOTON offer more 11 types 3d filaments like PLA, ABS, PVA, PEGT, WOOD etc,
WENOTION offer you free of charge samples for testing before orders, you only need to charge shipping cost. The below link is free of charge samples apply.
3D Printing parameter
3D Flexible filament is an special material, it can’t be suit all of FFF 3d printer, it is only suitable to the wire feed wheel inside the printing nozzle of 3d printer and keep touch. Otherwise, the flexible filament will be crimp, and block nozzle.
- Printing temperature: 210-230 degree
- Bed temperature: No heating
- Printing speed:15-30mm/s
- Moving speed:90-150mm/s
3D Printing DIY with using 3D Flexible Filament
- TPU is transparent, TPE is non-transparent.
- Customized Logo sticker and packaging.
- Express term: DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT etc,
- Ocean term: CIF, FOB, DDU, EXW etc.